At Winning Smiles in Harold Wood, Romford we have a dedicated (in both senses of the word) dental hygienist, Laura. She takes extremely good care of our patients and is of the gentle hygienist variety.
We ensure that our clients have optimal oral health alongside our Cosmetic work, Orthodontics and Implants, it is often the first step.
To maintain the optimum level of health in your mouth and ensure that all our treatment works well, looks good for years and years we utilise our 12 point oral health check every six months.
Twelve Point Plan
- Assessing general condition of teeth.
- Checks on fillings and other restorations for defects.
- Tooth crack detection – with verification using microscope.
- Tooth wear assessment.
- Xrays for detecting early decay underneath fillings etc and bone erosion.
- Check for gum infection and disease.
- Oral hygiene assessment.
- Oral cancer screening.
- Jaw-joint disorder screening.
- Diet analysis and counselling for decay control and prevention.
- Assessment of dental aesthetics
- Oral hygiene monitoring and advice for the prevention of gum disease
Or click here for a list of Winning Smiles other Cosmetic Dental Services.
The Free Consultation
Without seeing things for ourselves, we can’t tell people what their options are.
And so with that in mind, we are happy to offer free consultations, as this is a big decision for most people. We are careful to take budget, comfort and appearance into account when explaining all the available choices and there is never any pressure to proceed, and certainly not on the day.
We set out to be a friendly practice and try to provide everybody with what’s right for them, at an affordable cost. We hope our dentist reviews give that impression.