All the work we do is designed to be beautiful and last the distance.
We believe it’s important to give you all the options and let you choose. Paying for a longer lasting treatment is worth it to keep your mouth healthier and your smile brighter in the longer term. We don’t want you to have to pay more than you should so we guarantee that the work we do for you will last 5 years.
For the majority of the work we carry out we pledge to replace it free of charge if it fails within 5 years. A far as we know we are the only practice in the area that offers this guarantee.
– the patient must be a member of our practice and on our Care Plan seeing us for routine examinations and hygiene treatments as directed
– the treatment itself is guaranteed – so, for example if a crown fractures we would replace our crown free of charge, but if the roots failed (eg sudden fracture, rare but possible) underneath our crown but the crown is intact then we would deem this a root problem rather than an issue with our crown
– if a treatment fails due to neglect (eg decay under a new filling in a patient with a sweet tooth) then this would not be covered
– we may exempt a tooth/treatment from this guarantee if we are not confident that the tooth/treatment has a good chance of lasting the distance – in these cases we will always discuss this up front with the patient and get the OK to carry out such a treatment beforehand
– A few treatments that we offer (eg small root-surface ‘buccal’ fillings on heavy brushers) that will need replacing more frequently – we will always advise you if any of your treatment falls into this category before we provide such treatment
The Free Consultation
Without seeing things for ourselves, we can’t tell people what their options are.
And so with that in mind, we are happy to offer free consultations, as this is a big decision for most people. We are careful to take budget, comfort and appearance into account when explaining all the available choices and there is never any pressure to proceed, and certainly not on the day.
We set out to be a friendly practice and try to provide everybody with what’s right for them, at an affordable cost. We hope our dentist reviews give that impression.
General Dentistry Price List
The following costs for General Dentistry are correct when written, but they can change. We will provide written pricing for each ‘cosmetic treatment’ as part of our free consultation.You don’t have to be a member to have treatment at Winning Smiles.
Dental Plan Membership
|Cost Per Month||£18.90|
|New Patient Examination||£118|
|New Patient Small x-rays||£20|
|Routine Small x-rays||Included|
|Full Case Assessment||£158|
|Examination (under 5 years old)||Free|
|Examination (6-16 years old)||£32|
|Extraction of Deciduous Tooth||£40|
|Permanent Filling - as per Adult fees|
|Treatment of gum disease||£580|
|Medium Silver Filling||£120|
|Large Silver Filling||£150|
|Small Italian Filling||£77|
|Medium Italian Filling||£144|
|Large Italian Filling||£176|
Crowns & Bridges
|Post Prior to Crown||£160|
|Core Prior to Crown||£95|
|All Ceramic Crown||£848|
|Temporary Bridge, per tooth||£386|
|Root Filling, Single Root||£540|
|Root Filling, Multiple Root||£780|
|Partial Acrylic Dentures||£331-£646|
|Full Dentures (per jaw)||£1200|