Winning Smiles, based in Romford, is a state-of-the-art dental surgery dedicated to giving you that smile you’ve always dreamed of. Our considerable experience providing high quality cosmetic dentistry is further enhanced by being able to offer in-house implant dentistry and orthodontics – including Invisalign -our virtually invisible tooth aligners.
We are now seeking a Treatment Coordinator on a part-time basis. This is a sales orientated role so you will be a naturally target driven person, and thrive on reaching your goals. You will pride yourself on organisational and follow up skills, ensuring the patient experience is second to none. We pride ourself on being a high-end practice with exemplary standards, and are looking for a confident and experienced individual that works well in a fast paced environment.
- As our New Patient Champion, you will be the first point of contact for new patient queries
- Engaging with patients over the phone, email and social media
- Building a genuine rapport with new patients, following up any queries in a timely manner
- Booking appointments in with Clinicians according to their availability
- Follow up treatments with a professional approach, ensuring top quality service
- Generate referrals from new patients
- Create and share social media content
Work hours & Benefits
- Two days (16 hours) per week
- This role will be office based with some remote working at the weekends
- Long-standing, highly experienced clinicians and practice support staff
- Target based incentive scheme
- On-going training provided
Qualifications / Skills
- Dental experience preferable
- Experience of dental platform ‘Software of Excellence’ desirable
- Proficient with cross platform digital communication
- Confident using Microsoft Office Suite for preparing treatment plan letters etc.
- Confident telephone management including booking and rescheduling appointments
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Strong team orientated work ethic
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Dr Andrew Fennell