At Winning Smiles we are passionate about our patients and the work we do for them. Our aim is to provide the best possible outcomes aesthetically and functionally so that you can eat and beam with confidence.
Taking this philosophy a step further we believe that if it done right once, and done properly it saves money, time and teeth in the long term:
All the work we do is designed to be beautiful and last the distance.
We believe it’s important to give you all the options and let you choose. Paying for a longer lasting treatment is worth it to keep your mouth healthier and your smile brighter in the longer term. We don’t want you to have to pay more than you should so we guarantee that the work we do for you will last 5 years.
For the majority of the work we carry out we pledge to replace it free of charge if it fails within 5 years. A far as we know we are the only practice in the area that offers this guarantee.
- the patient must be a member of our practice and on our Care Plan seeing us for routine examinations and hygiene treatments as directed
- the treatment itself is guaranteed – so, for example if a crown fractures we would replace our crown free of charge, but if the roots failed (eg sudden fracture, rare but possible) underneath our crown but the crown is intact then we would deem this a root problem rather than an issue with our crown
- if a treatment fails due to neglect (eg decay under a new filling in a patient with a sweet tooth) then this would not be covered
- we may exempt a tooth/treatment from this guarantee if we are not confident that the tooth/treatment has a good chance of lasting the distance – in these cases we will always discuss this up front with the patient and get the OK to carry out such a treatment beforehand
- A few treatments that we offer (eg small root-surface ‘buccal’ fillings on heavy brushers) that will need replacing more frequently – we will always advise you if any of your treatment falls into this category before we provide such treatment