New Teeth in a Day
Same Day Implant Teeth
A complete set of new teeth (a full arch either at the top, bottom or both) can be fitted, in a day, without the need to go anywhere near a hospital.
When we tell people that the Teeth in a Day treatment is carried out under light sedation so that many patients doze through the procedure, only to wake up with a new set of teeth – they can’t believe their ears. Not only that, 8 out of 10 patients take painkillers for less than 24 hours after the procedure.
Not only is it entirely possible and quick, but it can also transform the quality of life. We love doing these cases, it’s the most positive thing we do.
There are now ‘new’ methods that allow us to offer a complete full arch of new teeth from £13,500.
Other, older methods are still available, where temporaries are provided in certain cases. But wherever possible we prefer the immediate implant placement as there are fewer appointments for the patient. The new ways are more convenient and less expensive treatment, what could be better.
The process is straightforward
- Free Consultation
- CT Scan
- Transformation Day
- Short Appointment for any adjustments
Ongoing care is important, hygiene appointments will be needed.
The Free Consultation
At your consultation we will talk to you about your dental problems and what solutions are available to you. We will also look at your mouth to help us to see what the issues are with our own eyes.
Don’t worry. We will not be poking and prodding you, or taking moulds, or bombarding you with xrays and sales-talk. The best thing about the consultation is that you get to meet us face to face and have a real conversation about what you wish to achieve – and where relevant – what has stopped you from coming before now.
By the end of the consultation you will
- Have a reasonable idea of whether you are suitable for this treatment
- Have a very good idea of what your financial investment will be for this treatment
- Know that we are very easy to talk to, won’t patronise you or put pressure on you, and appreciate that many of our patients are very nervous about our profession
- Know whether we can work within your time-frame ie many patients come because they have a specific event which they want to smile at like a family wedding, holiday etc
If you are happy to proceed with the next step (there is never any pressure to do this) then we will book your next appointment which is our full clinical investigation and the CT scan.
Full clinical investigation and CT scan
The aim of this appointment is to carry out our due diligence: planning, record taking, preparation – the foundation of our treatment which ensures that everything runs smoothly with no unwanted surprises
To plan your treatment we will
- Take a CT scan of the jaw or jaws we are treating (the CT scanner at our clinic is a specialist dental scanner which gives us precise 3D images of your jaw and allows us to ‘virtually’ place your implants. They are chosen by us from a library of various different sizes and shapes to suit your specific requirements. We can then order them directly from our implant company
- Take photographs of the mouth and teeth – this helps us to understand what the cosmetic issues are and how to solve them – not just the teeth but the lip position, cheek fullness – all of which can be influenced by the final shape and size of the new teeth in the mouth
- Carry out a full clinical investigation of the mouth, existing teeth, gum health, presence or not of decay, stability of remaining teeth, infections etc
- Carry out an oral cancer screen, including checking for enlarged lymph nodes and pre cancerous lesions
- Jaw joint health check
The finding from this assessment will be discussed with you at the time and we will be able to give you details about the treatment solutions available and what is best for you given your needs, time frame and pocket.
A full report will be sent to you outlining the findings and the results and discussion written in plain English not dental-speak!
If your case is straightforward, the next step is to book a day of your choice for your dental transformation!
Feel free to browse a gallery selection of our before and after
Dental Implant case studies
Most of our patients opt to be lightly sedated for this appointment. If you are to be sedated you will need to come with a family member or friend who can take you home afterwards and be with you. The sedation makes you a bit drowsy and uncoordinated (it feels like you have had a few glasses of wine).
Once your sedative pills are working and you are feeling nicely relaxed we will take you into the clinic to make the mouth numb using our Dental Wand (no big scary syringes !)
We remove the teeth in the jaw we are working on (or both) and put your implants into the sockets of these teeth. Where teeth are missing the implants will be put directly into the jaw. For most cases we use 4 implants per jaw.
We then fit your implant bridge directly onto the implants – all in the same sitting. You are ready to go home with your new smile!
This process takes about 3-4 hours. Your investment for this treatment would be from £13,500 per jaw.
Once the new teeth are fitted it is necessary for you to return for short appointments to remove stitches, take xrays to check the healing of the bone around the implants, and make any necessary adjustments which may be required in the first few weeks following the treatment.
There is no charge for the follow up appointments in the first few weeks after your treatment.
Fitting the permanent implant teeth
After a healing period of 2-3 months we will remove the temporary bridge and take impressions for the permanent teeth which are fitted after 3 or 4 short appointments.
Finally it will be necessary for you to spend a session or two learning how to clean under your new teeth with our hygienist once the gums have healed.
How long will my new teeth last?
Your new teeth will be made of Acrylic with a hidden titanium frame inside to give them the strength they need to survive in the mouth over time.
Studies show that the majority of this type of bridge will last 2-5 years with twice yearly hygiene and maintenance visits.
Over time, these teeth will wear and stain. How quickly this occurs is related to how strong your bite is and what sort of diet you have (eg if you drink a lot of coffee and red wine then they will stain more quickly)
Normally stains can be removed by the hygienist who will regularly polish your teeth to keep them as stain free as possible.
To plan your treatment we will
We have been providing dental implant solutions for well over a decade now and the most striking thing about the patient stories is how similar they are!
- ‘I need a new set of teeth that look like real teeth and work like real teeth, and I need them asap’
- ‘I didn’t know that my problem could be solved. I thought my only option was dentures.’
- ‘I have had dentures for years which are getting looser and looser and more difficult to wear as time goes on. I can only eat soft food, and worry about social engagements for fear of my teeth embarrassing me’
- ‘I have many missing teeth, I know that the ones that are left are on their last legs, I HATE my smile and have trouble enjoying my food – I’m so concerned about my wobbly teeth that I only eat very soft food. This has been going on for years.’
- ‘I have been terrified of the dentist for years since having bad experiences with dentists in my childhood. I plucked up the courage to go and see one recently who told me that he will have to take my teeth out and give me a denture! ‘
- ‘I never want to wear a denture’
- ‘I want a nice set of new teeth but I need them now. I’ve been told my treatment will take months but I can’t face months without a stable set of teeth’
- ‘I’ve been quoted lots to replace my teeth with implant teeth. I just can’t afford it.’
- ‘If I am going to go ahead with this kind of major treatment, I need a dentist who understand how frightened I am, takes the time to discuss in depth my needs and fears, and is able to provide this treatment as pain free as possible!’
The Free Consultation
Without seeing things for ourselves, we can’t tell people what their options are.
And so with that in mind, we are happy to offer free consultations, as this is a big decision for most people. We are careful to take budget, comfort and appearance into account when explaining all the available choices and there is never any pressure to proceed, and certainly not on the day.
We set out to be a friendly practice and try to provide everybody with what’s right for them, at an affordable cost. We hope our dentist reviews give that impression.
Book a Free Consultation
"*" indicates required fields
Advanced Dental Implant Price List
The following costs for Advanced Dental Implants are correct when written, but they can change. We will provide written pricing for each ‘cosmetic treatment’ as part of our free consultation. You don’t have to be a member to have treatment at Winning Smiles.
|Treatment Type||Member Pricing From|
|Routine Small x-rays||Included|
|Airflow Stain Removal - All Teeth||£35|
|OPG (Large Panoramic X-ray)||£105|
|New Patient Examination + two x-rays||£130|
|Full Case Assessment - Implants||£175|
|Dental Implant Treatment||Member Pricing From|
|Implant ret denture reline||£260|
|Implant bridge pontic||£650|
|Minor Bone Graft||£650|
|Cosmetic Dental Implant, Surgery and Crown||£2,350|
|Implant bridge 5 teeth||£4,900|
|Lower Removable Implant Denture on 2 Implants||£5,600|
|Lower Removable Implant Denture on 4 implants||£8400|
|Upper Removable Implant Denture on 4 Implants||£8,400|
|Implant Full Arch Acrylic Bridge / All on Four / Teeth in a Day||£13,500|
|Implant denture bar||£1,500|
|Implant Full Arch Ceramic Bridge||£19,000|
What they say about us
I now have a winning smile
After breaking my front lateral incisor, from eating some crusty bread, I visited my own dentist, who suggested a consultation with a private dentist who specialised in the provision of implants.
Winning Smiles were recommended to me and I arranged for a consultation with Dr. Andrew Fennell. Andrew was very professional and advised me of the procedure for an implant, including the costs. I found Andrew and all his staff to be very friendly, helpful and Covid secure on every visit throughout the procedure. I am very pleased with the result and true to say I now have a Winning Smile.
No judgment dentistry – This is a safe space
I was so nervous when I contacted winning smiles as I had not seen a dentist for some time and knew my gums were a mess and my bottom 2 teeth were very loose. Denise contacted me the following day, she was so kind and sympathetic as I was so nervous about seeing the dentist.
I did not want to be judged for having not had any treatment for so long. Denise reassured me that my consultation with Andrew Fennell would be judgemental free and very professional. I booked to see Andrew a few weeks later and from that day all I can say is that I have never looked back.
Before my implant treatment, I have had several intense treatments for my gum disease with Anita Sarkadi.
Anita has been amazing, treating my gum disease over several months and there has now been a vast improvement in my gum health.
Andrew and Sam – what can I say -over several months I have had treatment for dental implants for my bottom two teeth.
The treatment was almost painless as advertised and knowing how scared I was this was a blessing.
I can not thank you both for your patience, and the professionalism and kindness that you showed to me.
I now have the confidence to smile again!